I asked Hailey these questions when she turned 3, when she turned 4 when she turned 5, and when she turned 6. (Somehow I missed last year when she turned 7.) It’s so fun to see her answers change from year to year.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? You look pretty Hailey.
2. What makes mommy happy? When I rub her feet or play with her hair or do something that relaxes her.
3. What makes mommy sad? When I get hurt.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? When she say funny things.
5. What was your mommy like as a child? She wore glasses and was nice.
6. How old is your mommy? 36
7. How tall is your mommy? I don’t know. 4 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Spend time with Harper and me and Hunter.
9. What does mommy do when you’re not around? Either feed Harper or plan school work on the computer.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Babysitter
11. What is your mommy really good at? Taking care of Harper
12. What is your mom not very good at? I’m not sure
13. What does your mommy do for her job? Homeschool us and take care of us
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food? Ice cream cake
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? She is my mom.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mommy do together? When we’re at home we like to look at pictures from the Great Wolf Lodge and Disney World. When we go out we like to go to the movies and eat popcorn.
18. How are you and your mommy the same? We both have brown hair and we both love to go to Disney World.
19. How are you and your mommy different? I have long hair and she has short hair. We have different color eyes.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? She tells me all the time and lets me do fun stuff, buys fun toys for me, and takes care of me.
21. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go? The Olive Garden, Disney World, the Great Wolf Lodge, and in bed to take a nap.
Favorite color: Pink, purple, and red
Favorite animal: Horse or a puppy
Favorite food: Grilled Cheese and tomato soup with crackers in it
Favorite game: Minion Rush or Subway Surf
Favorite toy: My new Anna and Elsa castle, my new Elsa doll, and all of my American Girl dolls
Favorite song: Let it Go
Favorite drink: Chocolate Milk or Hot Chocolate
Favorite movie: Frozen
Favorite snack: Ice cream or cake and sometimes pudding with oreos
Lastly: What do you want to be when you grow up? A model or a person who takes care of fluffy cute animals.