1. What is something mommy always says to you? I love you
2. What makes mommy happy? Hugs and kisses
3. What makes mommy sad? When Hunter screams
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? Tickling me
5. What was your mommy like as a child? I have no idea. Funny
6. How old is your mommy? 30
7. How tall is your mommy? 25 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Snuggle
9. What does mommy do when you’re not around? Have fun with her friends
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing
11. What is your mommy really good at? Snuggling
12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing
13. What does your mommy do for her job? She doesn’t have a job.
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food? Broccoli
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? I like her food
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel
17. What do you and your mommy do together? Projects and snuggle
18. How are you and your mommy the same? We both have short hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different? She’s a mom and I’m a kid.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? She says it.
21. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go? Home
Favorite color: Pink, purple and red
Favorite animal: Zebra
Favorite food: Grilled cheese
Favorite game: Hide and go seek
Favorite toy: My Barbie townhouse
Favorite song: Twinkle, Twinkle
Favorite drink: Chocolate milk
Favorite movie: Brave
Favorite snack: Ice cream
Lastly: What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.