Last year when Hailey turned 3 I asked her these questions and I thought it would be fun to ask her the same questions again to compare her answers.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? That she loves me so much.
2. What makes mommy happy? When I be good.
3. What makes mommy sad? When I’m not good.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? By tickling.
5. What was your mommy like as a child? She liked to play with the “patch” dolls, the ones that I play with now at Grandma and Pa’s house. (Patch dolls are my old Cabbage Patch dolls.)
6. How old is your mommy? 16
7. How tall is your mommy? 4 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play with me
9.What does mommy do when you’re not around? Type on her computer
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? I don’t know
11. What is your mommy really good at? My mom is really good at going on the treadmill and playing the Hungry, Hungry Hippos game. (Funny since I can’t even remember the last time I walked on the treadmill! Ha!)
12. What is your mom not very good at? She’s not good at playing in the leaves.
13. What does your mommy do for her job? She goes to meetings.
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food? Broccoli
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? Giving each other a hug
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel
17. What do you and your mommy do together? Play
18. How are you and your mommy the same? Our eyes
19. How are you and your mommy different? Our shirts are different
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? Because I love her so much
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go? To Disney World
Favorite color: Pink… I want to say more colors- blue, green, yellow and orange
Favorite animal: Pigs- little baby pigs, but not the big mommy pig that pushed the baby pig away from me.
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite game: Hungry, Hungry Hippos
Favorite toy: The Scooby Doo toys and the Wendy toys
Favorite song: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite drink: Milk and water and chocolate milk
Favorite movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite snack: Oreo cookies (the Halloween ones)
Lastly: What do you want to be when you grow up? A princess and I’m going to marry J.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.