I enjoy hosting weekly giveaways so I am going to continue doing it. So, I thought it would be a good idea to come up with a few guidelines.
- I love doing reviews. If you would like to send me a product for review please contact me via email to work out the details.
- Keep in mind that I will post my honest opinion about your product. Just because you send me a free product does not mean that I will love it.
Entrants to the giveaway:
- Please follow the instructions given in the post. If I ask you to pick a favorite product from the advertisers site please do so. You are getting a chance to win a free product so be sure you actually browse the advertisers site. It’s just polite to follow the directions (and then I don’t have to get annoyed). If you don’t follow the directions your comment may be deleted.
- Only one entry per person. If you enter numerous times your comments may be deleted. When I choose a winner I am able to search my comments by IP address to make sure people are not leaving duplicate comments. So don’t cheat. It’s not nice.
- I post my honest opinions. Just because I think something is great does not mean you will too. Just because I don’t like something doesn’t mean you won’t like it.
- I will contact you by email to let you know if you win. You have 3 business days to respond to my email or I will pick a new winner.
- Prizes will be shipped to you by the advertiser. I will not be held responsible if you do not receive your prize. Please let me know though if you do not get your prize as I will not work with companies that do not follow through.
- I will also not be held responsible if the product is different than you thought it would be, faulty, broken or causes any damage in any way to anything or anyone.
- If you do win, I am not responsible for any tax liabilities that may result from your receipt of the prize.
If you have any questions please contact me.
I reserve the right to change my rules at any time. They are, after all, my rules.