Remember last week during Meme Monday when I said that no one had tagged me the week before? Well, apparently you all took that as invitation to tag me like crazy. Because since then I have been tagged about 428 times. Or maybe just six times. But still, that’s a lot.
So, rather than overwhelm everyone on Monday with way too many memes, I decided to post one today. Besides, I didn’t have anything else to post.
I was tagged by Mama Meji for this meme meant to help us to get to know our bloggy friends better. And if you actually read all of this, you will know more about me than you ever wanted to know! So, here we go:
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? I don’t have any on
3. What are you listening to right now? Seinfeld is on TV.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream. Bad, bad Melanie.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, my first car was a stick shift.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Light blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Receptionist at a doctor’s office
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!
9. Favorite drink? Chocolate milk
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have had highlights, but I have never actually dyed all of my hair.
12. Pets? My dog, Dottie.
13. Favorite food? Just one? Rich’s homemade pizza.
14. Last movie you watched? The Bucket List (it was excellent!)
15. Favorite Day of the year? Probably Thanksgiving- what’s better than family and food?
16. What do you do to vent anger? Possibly cry or maybe eat
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Since I always wanted to be a teacher- probably my chalkboard that I used to teach my dolls and brothers and friends and pretty much anyone I could get to listen to me.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall
19. Hugs or kisses? Hugs and also kisses
20. What kind of pie? Strawberry rhubarb made by my mom (hint, hint)
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, since I’m not doing this as an email, I want them to post it on their blogs.
22. Who is most likely to respond? People who have nothing else to post.
23. Who is least likely to respond? People who already have lots to post about.
24. Living arrangements? I live with Rich, Hailey and Dottie.
25. When was the last time you cried? Last Friday when I saw The Bucket List.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? It would be better if we didn’t talk about that.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I’m not sending this to anyone
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? See previous answer.
29. Favorite smell? The scents of fall
30. What inspires you? Music makes me feel inspired.
31. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love.
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheesy!
33. Favorite car? I don’t have a favorite car- if it gets me where I want to go then that’s perfect for me.
34. Favorite cat breed? I don’t have a favorite cat breed.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? I think 4, but I’m not getting up to check.
36. How many years at your current job? 16 months
37. Favorite day of the week? Weekends
38. How many provinces have you lived in? None.
39. How many countries have you been to? 4, including the one I live in.
I have no idea why the questions stopped at 39. Why couldn’t it have been a nice round 40? Anyhoo- ignore me and my even number obsession. If you’re still awake and you’d like to play along- let me know so that I can read yours.
Have a great weekend.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.