For information about what Meme Monday is- click here.
Here are my memes for this week:
First, from Kristen at We Are THAT Family :
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
I was in college studying elementary education and working part time at a day care center with toddlers. Fun times.
5 Things on my To Do List today:
rotate Hailey’s toys
put laundry away
clean the kitchen.
Snacks I Enjoy
chocolate chip cookies (Chip’s Ahoy)
pretty much anything that is sweet
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
Move away from the place where we live because we don’t want to be here.
Give money to our families.
Give money to help sick children.
And of course- buy Rich a boat.
3 of my Bad Habits:
too much time on the computer
not enough time exercising
snacking while on the computer
5 places I have lived:
The town where I grew up
The town where I went to college
The town where I lived after we got married
The town where we bought our first house
The town we live in now
5 Jobs I have had:
Cashier at a drug store
Worked for a phone company
Director of a day care center
Next, I was tagged by Pam and NuttyGal for this one:
“TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG MEME”
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want. You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want.
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that has been nominated already (besides, this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit you TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here.
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember: Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be announced on MARCH 29 2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
***end copy here***
So, here are my top five picks:
- Pam at Random Thoughts- Pam has an awesome blog where she talks about anything and everything that goes on in her life. She is so open about her thoughts and feelings and her posts often reflect the same feelings I have as a wife and mommy.
- Nutty Gal at Nutty Gal’s Waffles- Nutty Gal blogs about her life as a single mom to her 6 month old baby girl and talks about her day to day life. She always has something fun going on at her blog!
- Sharon at Sit With Me Awhile- Sharon always has some amazing spiritual advice. I know I can usually get a good devotional when I visit her blog.
- Regina at Regina’s Family Seasons- Long, long ago I saw Regina everyday at this terrible little place called work. I learned more from working with her than I did in all of my years in college and working with her made the days fun… well as fun as they could be considering our circumstances. So, now we keep in touch through blogging and she has an amazing blog!
- Zamejias at MakiMeji- Zamejias has a lovely blog where she talks about her day to day life. She always adds a bit of humor and I know I can count a smile when I visit her.
Okay- that was really hard. It took me a really long time to pick 5 people because I really love everyone on my blogroll. I don’t want to make anyone feel bad by not including them so this was really hard for me to pick just five. But, I had to follow the rules on this one. And I’m tagging the people I picked for my top five, except of course the ones who have already done it.
Now if you played along this week- sign Mr. Linky and be sure to visit each other!