About a week ago Andrea “high-fived” (her word for tagged) me for this fun hoopla (her word for meme). And since I have about a bazillion memes saved up for Meme Monday I decided to do this one today. Because it was created by Andrea and so it deserves special recognition.
This is how it works:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Just list 10 things that won’t likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or ‘tag’) any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Then come back here to Lifesong and let me know that you did it.
So, here are 10 things you will never hear me say:
1. Don’t worry about it hon, I’ll go shovel the driveway.
2. It’s too bad spring is here, I’ve really been enjoying all this snow.
3. A free trip to Disney World? No thanks, we’re all set.
4. Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip cookies? Yuck.
5. Coffee? No, I won’t be needing any of that today.
6. I can’t wait to walk on the treadmill today.
7. Why yes I do enjoy changing Hailey’s poopy diaper while she tries to climb up the wall.
8. It’s so nice to see that you’ve brought your obviously sick child to playgroup today.
9. I hope I don’t get any comments on my blog today.
10. Naahhh, I just don’t have any use for a million dollars.
I’m only going to tag two people: First, I’m tagging Regina because I know how she enjoys some good sarcasm. And, I’m also tagging one of my newest blogging friends Kristen at We are That Family because she is hysterical and I think she’ll have a good time with this meme. If you haven’t been by Kristen’s blog yet you should really stop by because in case I forgot to mention it- she is hysterical.