It’s already Monday again and time for another round of Meme Monday. Anyone can participate in the fun- you can get more information about what Meme Monday is by clicking here.
I was tagged a bunch of times again this week, but I’m only going to post two of them today. I get overwhelmed if I have to do more than two in one day.
My first tag was from Pam for this really hard meme. She did such a good job when she posted her answers that I had to wait a few weeks before posting mine. Hopefully you’ve all forgotten by now how good her answers were.
5 things I want my kids to know:
- I will love you and accept you no matter what- even when you make choices that are wrong that will not change that I love you unconditionally.
- None of us are perfect, it’s okay to make mistakes.
- Who you are on the inside is what matters- if you are beautiful on the inside you will be beautiful on the outside too.
- You can come to me with anything- no matter what or when I want you to know that you can tell me absolutely anything.
- While I love you more than you can possibly know- God loves you even more than that. That is even hard for me to comprehend.
5 things you want to tell your children when they are grown up:
- You are worth it all- worth everything we went through trying to conceive you, worth all the sleepless nights and worth all of the worry, the tears, the pain- just worth it all.
- Do what makes you happy. Money doesn’t matter if you are unhappy.
- Now that you are an adult- we can be friends, best friends I hope. When you were a child my job was to be your mom, not your friend.
- Have respect for everyone. Remember Matthew 25:40- The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’
- Don’t forget to call your mother. At least once a day.
5 things you want to tell your child before you die:
- Someday I will be gone, but God will always be there for you.
- I did my best and gave you everything I possibly could.
- You brought me more joy and happiness that you can ever know.
- I loved going to Disney World just as much as you did.
- I will be waiting for you in Heaven.
5 things you want your child to know before she dies:
- What it feels like to fall in love.
- The wonderful feeling of marrying the right man.
- What it feels like to have and love her own children, with the man she fell in love with and married.
- True happiness
- That she is a Christian and that she will be spending eternity in Heaven.
That was probably one of the hardest meme’s I’ve done, but I’m glad I did it and I actually kind of like my answers. If you haven’t done this one yet and you have children then consider yourself tagged- really you should do it.
My next tag is from Chuck to do the desk top meme.
Here’s how to play:
- Capture a picture of your computer’s desktop.
- Post it on your blog along with a link to who tagged you.
- Tag some people.
So, here is my desktop.
As you can see I don’t like to have any icons on my desktop- it just seems too cluttered to me. If you remember back when I did this meme in September I was sharing a laptop with Rich- take a look and see how it looked back then. I think it looks so much better now that I have my own laptop. Now if I could just find a way to get rid of that silly Recycling bin I’d be all set.
If you want to play along with the desktop meme- then consider yourself tagged.
If you played along this week- sign Mr. Linky so all of the participants can visit each other. Invite your friends to play along and please send them here to sign Mr. Linky so that I can visit everyone who plays.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.