I have received this fun Christmas questionnaire in my email a few times, so I thought it would be fun to post my answers on my blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both- but probably more wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first week in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? It’s a little embarrassing to admit it, but it usually stays up until February. I learned this from my mom.
5. Do you like eggnog? I love eggnog!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can’t really think of a specific gift. But I think more important than the gifts I received is the memories I have. I have a lot of great memories from Christmas time and that is my favorite gift!
7. Hardest person to buy for? Rich
8. Easiest person to buy for? Hailey
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I mail them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I’ve never received a bad Christmas gift.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
13 When do you start shopping for Christmas? On Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I would never do something like that…
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All of the yummy Christmas cookies
16. Lights on the tree? We have white lights on our tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Daddy Stuff by Sammy Kershaw
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I can’t decide on this one. I want to be home so Hailey can open her presents on Christmas morning and spend the day playing with her new things. But, I also want to be with our family.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yup
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not getting to spend time with everyone I want to be with.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My favorite ornaments are the ones I have that Brooke made when she was little. I also have one that I made of Hailey’s hand print the year she was born that I love. My theme on my tree is different shades of blue, silver and snowmen.
24. Favorite thing for Christmas dinner? I am stealing my mom’s answer for this one- We always went to my grandparents house for Christmas dinner and there are a lot of good memories. I wish we could all go back just one more time for one of Grammy’s Christmas dinners with all the trimmings.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want everyone to be healthy and happy.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Everyone who loves me
27. Who is least likely to respond: People who do not love me.
So, now if you love me- post your answers! Let me know if you do play along so I can check out your answers.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.