Toddlers are so much fun, aren’t they? I just thought I’d share a few of the fun things Hailey is doing at 19 months.
- I have no idea where she gets this from, but apparently Hailey is afraid of bugs. When she sees one, she screams and backs away and points and yells, “bug, bug!” I can’t imagine who she has seen doing this.
- Hailey loves to stand at the top of her slide and then say, “Sit down!” Then she sits down and says, “Good girl.”
- Hailey loves to stand on her Dora car and say, “Sit down!” Then she sits down and says, “Good girl.”
- Hailey climbs on everything. She climbs onto the dining room chair then up onto the table. She looks around proudly and says, “Sit down!” Then she sits down and says, “Good girl.”
- This one makes me a little sad- I’m not sure exactly when it happened, but all of a sudden Da-Da has become Daddy. Thank goodness I’m still Momma though.
- School buses are one of the most exciting part of Hailey’s day. In the morning and afternoon she watches out our front window and is thrilled when she sees a school bus go by. She calls out “ska ba” whenever it goes by.
- Hailey is such a little sponge right now. She loves to try new words. There is a little boy who lives across the street from us named Frankie. So, she sees him get off the bus everyday and yells out the front window, “boy, boy.” I told her what his name was and so she yells his name out our window (when it’s actually warm enough for it to be open). Except when she says Frankie it sounds like an entirely different word. One that starts with an F. And ends with a K. And rhymes with truck. I think you know what I mean. And she yells it out the open window. I think we’ll go back to calling him “boy.”
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.