Welcome to another round of Meme Monday.
This week Pam tagged me for the 8′s meme…..here goes!
Eight Things for which I have a Passion For:
- My family
- Blogging (how sad is that, my number 3 choice is blogging.)
- Planning learning activities to do with Hailey.
- Creating excuses for not exercising
- Creating excuses for not cleaning
Eight Things I’d Like to do Before I Die:
- Know that certain family members are saved.
- Move (hopefully in the near future, the sooner the better).
- See Brooke and Hailey become successful and happy adults.
- See Brooke and Hailey get married and have families.
- Travel to Hawaii.
- Sleep for 8 hours in a row.
- See Rich get his dream boat.
- Reach my goal weight and maintain it.
Eight Things I say A Lot:
- Leave Dottie alone.
- Don’t pull Dottie’s ears.
- Be nice to Dottie.
- Please don’t pull on Dottie’s paws.
- Gentle touches, you’re going to hurt Dottie.
- Don’t chase Dottie with your popper.
- Yes, that is Dottie’s nose, please stop poking it.
- Tell Dottie you’re sorry.
Eight Books I have Read Recently:
- Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- The Grouchy Ladybug
- Marvin K Mooney, Will You Please Go Now
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Taking Care of Me
- Silly Little Goose
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
- Christmas Vacation
- The Christmas Story
- Father of the Bride part 1
- Father of the Bride part 2
- Family Man
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Lady and the Tramp
- Back to the Future movies (NOT by choice)
Eight People Who Should, but are in no way obligated, Do This Meme:
- Foster Me Up
- Just Talk
- Mindless Chatter
- Mom of Three Girls
- Not a DIY Life
- Spice World
Be sure to check out my giveaway for a $50 Kangaroodle gift certificate!
And now sign Mr. Linky if you participated this week.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.